WME SCREENWRITERS & AGENTS (12 Literary Agents at Hollywood’s #2 Agency… Phone Numbers Included)
by Dov S-S Simens on January 5, 2016
WRITERS & AGENTS
You have a screenplay. The script is great. It is your 4th & Final Draft. Registered & Copyrighted. Your Pitch is ready. It is fine tuned. It is perfect. You’ve practiced on everyone you’ve met at Starbucks or Chipotle.
Now all you need is an Agent, with proper connections, so that you can have your Pitch Meetings.
At the Big 6 Power Agencies (CAA, ICM, WME, UTA, APA…) there are alone over 300 Literary Agents. Below is a list of just 10 from WME (William Morris Endeavor)… Dial and Smile. They likely will not take your call but miracles do happen… Don’t call. No miracle… Call. News at 11.
12 WILLIAM MORRIS ENDEAVOR LITERARY AGENTS (West Coast):
ADDRESS: 9601 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
GOT A TV SCRIPT, IDEA OR TREATMENT?
(1) Ariel Emanuel (Head, TV Literary)
(2) Ari Greenberg (Head, TV Literary)
(3) Rick Rosen (Head, TV Literary)
(4) Richard Weitz (Head, TV Literary)
(5) Theresa Kang (TV Literary)
(6) Melissa Meyers (TV Literary)
GOT A MOVIE SCRIPT, IDEA, TRILOGY OR FRANCHISE?
(7) Danny Greenberg (Head, Motion Picture Literary)
(8) Jason Spitz (Head. Motion Picture Literary)
(9) David Wirschafter (Head, Motion Picture Literary)
(10) Kimberly Bialek (Motion Picture Literary)
(11) Sarah Self (Motion Picture Literary)
(12) Ashley Fox (Motion Picture Literary)
Practice your Pitch. Make it an “Elevator Pitch”. Get your Query Letters written & sent. CYA. Register & Copyright
Now… Dial & Smile… Miracles do happen.
COMMENT & SHARE:
Please give it a shot. Give them a call. Yes, the numbers are just for general switchboard… However, miracles do happen…
And if the Miracles doesn’t happen please let me help you launch your career with any of my 3 affordable Film Programs (Live, DVD & On-Demand) that teach filmmaking with No-Bull … Please let me help you.
Real Facts. Real Knowledge. No-Bull.
Keep Up to date… Join our e-mail list.
*** NO-BULL ***